10/23/20: It's that time again, our Rambo store is open and awaiting shoppers. We've got an amazing selection.
Store closes November 8th, this allows delivery for the first week of December.
Go to www.rambow.com and enter your form code: WHOCKEY
10/24/20: We want to take this time to share some important information regarding the upcoming season. The rules and requirements are continuing to change, and we are monitoring them closely. Youth practices will begin Monday October 26th, Varsity may begin practice Thursday the 29th, and we need you all to help us make sure it goes smooth and safe. Listed below are the requirements that will be enforced at the arena.
We all have the same goal, and that is to make sure we can have a safe and full hockey season. With your help and following these requirements, we can work towards that goal. Please note that these requirements are set into place by MN Hockey and MDH.
· Anyone who is not feeling well, such as any symptoms of COVID-19, or been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 will NEED to stay home.
· All arena users will ENTER through the Main South Lobby Doors (closest to arena managers room) and EXIT through the Main North Lobby Doors (closest to the soda machine).
· MASKS ARE REQUIRED. This is a requirement of the Governor’s Executive Order. All arena users will need a face mask inside the arena. Players who are participating during on-ice practice or in a game, are not required to wear a face mask. Players entering/ leaving the arena, or not dressed for practice or games are required to wear a face mask. Coaches must always be wearing a face mask before, during, and after practice & games.
· Players may not enter the arena more than 15 minutes before their scheduled ice time. Players should come dressed in equipment (besides skates) if possible, to limit the time spent in the locker rooms.
· Players must leave the arena 15 minutes after their ice time is done. This allows the staff enough time to thoroughly clean and disinfect the locker room before the next team is allowed in. Parents or assigned pickup person, please be punctual and on time- players should not have to wait for a ride.
· During all youth practices and clinics, players are allowed one masked parent/ guardian to be in the arena.
· Per MN Hockey and MDH, a maximum of two masked spectators per player (home and visitors) are allowed for games, scrimmages, and tournaments.
· Due to the limited spectator requirements, WHA will have LiveBarn streaming services available for all WHA and Trojan Varsity games, scrimmages, tournaments, and practices. This will allow families and friends the capability to watch their athlete from any device remotely. But, due to high demand for install, this will not be available until the end of November.
Please review the full list on the top of this page under the COVID-19 tab. Thank you, “Let’s Play Hockey!”
Tournament Registration is now open!
Squirts A/B December 11-13, 2020
10U/12U Girls January 22-24, 2021
Peewees A/B February 5-7, 2021
Mite/Mini Mite Jamboree March 5-7, 2021
Shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/41-1504861 when shopping on Amazon to support the Worthington Hockey Association. Amazon will give a percentage of each purchase back to the association! #AmazonSmile #StartWithaSmile